Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

9jaflave Soliloquy - I Will Always Remember


As we walk this long journey called 'Life', we learn and grow, we give and are given and most of all we meet certain people who change our lives forever. 

Many come into our lives and just walk by, others come and leave a little impression while some come in and make such an impact you never tend to forget them. 

In the cemetery lies broken dreams, untapped potentials, gifts and talents the world never get to see, visions unaccomplished and greatness never achieved.

Some people come into your lives as lessons, others as blessings and together memories are born which live on in their hearts forever.

I Will Always Remember - Ufuoma Fijabi

I will always remember a certain woman's name.
Even though she is no longer here with us.
I will always remember her name.
Even though she never got to achieve those great dreams she had.
I will always remember her name.
Even though I can't laugh with her anymore.
I will always remember her  name.
Even though I can't speak words to encourage her.
I will always remember her name.
Even though she never got to raise her son.
I will always remember her name,
Even though my heart aches every time I think of her.
I will always remember her name.
Even though she is no longer here to challenge me.
I will always remember her name.
Yes I will always remember her  name.

Ijay like we fondly called you, It will be 5 years tomorrow you passed away. My dear friend, I really do miss you. Your kind heart, your selfless nature, your passionate soul and what an intelligent and gifted young woman you were. 




It is so sad that you had to leave so soon. I wonder many times how far you would have gone in pursuit of your dreams at this time.

 I will always be grateful that God made our paths cross, you may not be here but I know you live on in many hearts and gave others great lessons and memories to treasure. May your son be a light in his generation. Rest on in God's bosom

No comments:

Post a Comment