Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Happy New Month Everyone!!!!!!

Welcome to another great month!!!!!! Stay positive irrespective of every challenge, every difficulty and every trial. A new month is here for you to rise, to get up, to believe, to shine and to be outstanding. Let hope paint pictures of possibilities in your mind. Make this month your moment.

I BELIEVE by Ufuoma Fijab

I believe opportunities abound.
I believe life is a precious gift.
I believe gratitude gives us wings to fly.
I believe in my dreams and visions.
I believe you were born to soar.
I believe everyday is a gift.
I believe you can make things happen.
I believe we can make a difference.
I believe we will overcome.
I believe  we will be all that we are meant to be.

Cheers!!!! Have a  blessed September.

Ufuoma Fijab



No comments:

Post a Comment