Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Happy New Month From 9jaflave ( 9ja Inspirational Blog)

Hello everyone!!! We are just about saying goodbye to the month of May and in some minutes, we will be in the month of June. It is amazing how time flies. I am grateful for the gift of life and living. I am grateful for faith and hope. I am grateful for family and friends. I am grateful for the opportunity to share my thoughts with you. I am grateful for inspiration.

May I be the first to wish you a happy new month. Welcome to the month of June. It is half of the year 2016. What are you going to do with the other half? What are your intentional plans? What are you going to give up to make things happen for you? What will be your motivation? What are you thinking about? What is the big idea?

I believe that until you are grateful for what you have, you may never truly see that which you can become and achieve. I will love you to take out time this month to be grateful. Get a journal and write. Think about the little things that seem not to matter, the people in your circle of life, moments and events and be grateful for these things. Write them down and you will be amazed at how much you are thankful for.

Be simply grateful this month and live each day being thankful. Have a blessed month ahead and stay inspired @9jaflave.

Ufuoma Fijab

No comments:

Post a Comment