Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Friday, 1 April 2016

Inspiring Song (The Vow) + New Music Video By Timi Dakolo

        
I just stumbled on a music video 'The Vow' by Timi Dakolo. I loved it and just had to share it. Inspiring lyrics and beautiful delivery.

This line got me : 'I thank the lord above, for giving you to me, forever is just a start, forever is you and me.' I loved that line and I am eternally grateful to God for giving me my hubby, it's been a great journey so far and looking forward to beautiful years ahead. So for all lovers of good music and married couples, enjoy this lovely song and be inspired.

The video 'The vow' is a third single off Timi Dakolo's forthcoming album ''Love and Consequences'' Congrats to @timidakolo and his lovely wife Busola on their 4th anniversary and thank you for good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment