Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers around the world. I sit here writing and reflecting on this priceless gift of motherhood. It is indeed a privilege and blessing to be called a mother. A deep feeling words sometimes cannot capture but precious moments never fail to reveal this depth. I am mother and I am so thankful to God for  making me one.

I am also blessed to have experienced the love and sacrifice of a mother from my own mother. Her love, her strength and her commitment to her family is truly inspiring. Today I celebrate my dear mother. God bless you for your love, care and selflessness. God will never forget your labour of love.

I celebrate my late mother-in-law whose values live on forever in the hearts of her children and grandchildren. I celebrate my sister-in-laws whose journey in motherhood continue to inspire grace and courage in my heart. I celebrate my dear sister who I know will make a beautiful mother, her giving heart never ceases to amaze me.

I celebrate all my friends who are mothers and those who will be mothers, your faith and investment in nurturing these little ones will yield great returns. I celebrate every woman trusting God for her own children, God will surely visit you.

I celebrate every woman raising children she did not birth physically, you are strong and God will never forget. I celebrate every woman investing in the lives of orphans, children with special needs and children living with disabilities, your seeds will bear great fruits.

I celebrate every woman in the world. You are special and indeed a blessing to the world. Always remember that you are moulding and shaping lives, you are nurturing greatness. Happy Mother's Day from 9jaflave. Keep inspiring the world with who you are.

Ufuoma Fijab

No comments:

Post a Comment