Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Monday, 21 December 2015

Who Inspires You - Mothers Around The World

Who Inspires You? A person, a Place, a book, an event or maybe your own life and achievements are a great source of inspiration to you. Fell free to share with us. I am still sharing with you who inspires me. Next on my list are mothers around the world. 

To every woman out there who has been privileged to carry and bring forth life, you are a great inspiration. To every woman who has been privileged to nurture and raise a child to adulthood, you are a great inspiration. And to every woman out there who has adopted children, invested in the lives of less privileged children and fought for the cause of children. You are truly a great inspiration.

Mothers inspire me generally. I am blessed to be a mother too, but watching those who are ahead of me and how much they invest daily, sowing good seeds in the lives of their children gives me courage in my own journey. 

From the mother hawking on the streets with her baby strapped to her back, to the mother with a demanding job balancing out her roles effectively, to the mummy entrepreneur who is raising her children and still pursuing her dreams and the full time mother whose labour of love is unending, your commitment and strength is inspiring.

Dear Mother, the little things you do everyday are so full of love and sacrifice. The meals, laundry, listening, holding, cuddling, reading, caring and praying. etc. You are watering lives and truly nurturing greatness. Wherever you are in the world, I want you to know that you inspire me and millions of others. The things you do daily may go unnoticed, but be encouraged that the good seeds you are planting  will surely reap great returns. You are a mother and you are such a great inspiration.

Ufuoma Fijab

No comments:

Post a Comment