Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Monday, 7 December 2015

9jaflave Soliloquy - Who Inspires You?

I appreciate all of you who take out time to visit the blog and I really do hope you find some inspiration. Like I said some time ago, finding inspiration can lift up, motivate, encourage, birth ideas and reawaken dying dreams, so taking out time daily to inspire ourselves is a necessary part of our existence. Someone, something or an event can inspire you and simply change the course of your life. Who Inspires You?

Today I am starting out with - Who Inspires YOU? In the course of our lives, there must have been someone who inspired you to action, victory, love, faith and success, someone who drastically altered the course of your life. Is it a parent, sibling, child, boss, author or friend? Inspire us with your story.

Christmas is in the air and I am opening up the blog to you to share your story for free and an opportunity to inspire someone else too. Or perhaps you just want to say Thank You to that special person, here is your moment.  Spread the word and tell your friends to join us on this inspiration journey.

N.B. I will also be sharing with you those who inspire me and how that inspiration has made me a better person. Send me an Email - ufoma2toyin@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment