Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Thursday, 31 December 2015

9jaFlave Soliloquy - What Are You Thankful For?

Wow!!! Some few hours from now, 2015 will bid us goodbye as we welcome a brand new year. It seems just like yesterday when we all rejoiced at entering the year 2015, and now we are about to say goodbye.

What has the year 2015 been like for you? Did you extract all of what it had in stock for you? Did you enjoy its beauty and soulfulness? Did the year see you digging out treasures from its rich and diverse reserves? Did you create memories to last you a lifetime? Did you cry for the pain, hurts and disappointments that came your way? Did you find laughter in the midst of life's valleys? Did you show gratitude at all times?

I laughed. I cared. I hoped. I cried sometimes. I sacrificed. I rejoiced. I prayed. I sang.I loved. I believed and most of all I am thankful. Thankful for the gift of life, thankful for the life I am living, thankful for family, thankful for the air I breathe, thankful for every new day, thankful for my husband, thankful for my children, thankful for my parents, thankful for my siblings, thankful for my in-laws, thankful for the gift motherhood, thankful for God's love and mercy, thankful for a sound mind, thankful for inspiring books, thankful for food every single day, thankful for my Bible, thankful for good health, thankful for clothes on my back, thankful for a few good friends, thankful that I made it this far and so much more than I can even remember. My heart is full of thanks.

What are you thankful for? The year may not have been exactly how you planned it to be, I still encourage you to look for the little things and show gratitude. Thanksgiving is the power behind multiplication. When you begin to show gratitude, life takes on a whole new meaning and you begin living rather than just existing. SO WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR? SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME ON THIS ONE. Cheers!!!!!!




Ufuoma Fijab

No comments:

Post a Comment