Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

This Piece By Pastor Anita Will Inspire You

So I stumbled across this write up by Pastor Anita and I must say, I was inspired. This line got me - "When disappointments happen, we can decide to isolate ourselves and close all doors, leaving little hope for the rebuilding of our broken dreams. 

The thought of starting again may seem devastating and absolutely painful. When something bad happens, realise that it is not the end; sometimes it can be the best thing that ever happened to you". Read the full article here.

Life is a choice and I choose to add colour to the pages of my own life. I choose to paint beautiful pictures of my future. I choose to stay bright and colourful. I choose to make other lives colourful too.
Stay inspired @9jaflave

No comments:

Post a Comment