Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Thursday, 1 October 2015

Happy Independence Day Nigeria


Happy Independence day!!!! Nigeria is 55 today and I say it can only get better for this great nation. I celebrate with my fellow countrymen today, I say to every citizen, keep hope alive and be the change you want to see in this nation.

It has been a long walk, but I believe we will get there. I really hope with this new set of leadership, change will truly come. Happy Independence day and God bless Nigeria. Here's a poem a wrote last year, " The Nigeria of my dreams",  which I am sharing again.And this is the Nigeria of my dreams......

A country where different people with diverse cultures live together in harmony
A country where peace reigns in every nook and cranny
A country where maternal mortality will become history
A country where quality healthcare is available for all classes of people
A country where education of children will be a burning passion and priority
A country where bad roads and poor infrastructure will be a thing of the past
A country where youths will not have to wait endlessly for gainful employment
A country where constant electricity will become a normal thing
A country where leaders will lead by example and character
A country where the youth will have true role models to look up to
A country where evil and wickedness will stop prevailing
A country where our strength will be seen in our diversity
A country where hard-work and true values will be celebrated
A country where young people can dream and find true purpose
A country where everyone will love his neighbour as himself
A country where hope is rekindled and faith our anchor
A country where the next generation will have inspiring life lessons to draw from
A country where I am secure and know that it can only get better
A country I want to be proud of and cherish forever
This is the Nigeria of my dreams

Ufuoma Fijab #Nigeriaofmydreams #keeptheflagflying

No comments:

Post a Comment