Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

9jaflave Soliloquy - What Does Life Really Mean To You

Life is a gift. Life is a challenge. Life is a game. Life is what you choose it to be. Many have their own different perceptions and definitions of what life really is, and through this window, they view the world around them.

If my life is a gift, then I will treat it as such and what I do with my life is my gift back to the one who gave me life. If I see life as an opportunity, then I will use it to do good, make an impact and leave a legacy. If life is precious, you will treasure it and will do all you can to protect, nurture and use it meaningfully.

What does your life really mean to you? Think about it. This priceless gift to breathe and live was given to you for a reason. Search out and use it purposefully. Cheers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment