Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

9jaFlave Talkback - Thank You For Being Part of My 2014, Hope You Were Inspired

I believe the year has been a great one for you, and that in one way, you found some kind of inspiration from this blog. Though the world and our environment is currently clouded with a lot of negative news, we can still choose to find the good and positive things to motivate, challenge and inspire us. I believe strongly that in Nigeria today, young people are in need of good role models that will inspire them to dream big, defeat mediocrity and make a difference in the world.

I believe many great writers, designers, teachers, artisans, entrepreneurs are still yet to be discovered. Some of them only need some inspiration to believe and act on their dreams. This is what motivated me to start this blog in the first place, I felt our youth had little or nothing inspiring to read in the blogosphere.  Knowledge is power and I believe inspiration can be a starting point for change. One inspiring story can be the turning point in someone's life and it is only right to put the spotlight and share stories of individuals, young people doing great things.

In the coming year, I really hope we can work together to inspire many others through our own stories, or the stories of someone you know. I truly hope you found some inspiration on this blog in 2014, feel free to share your story with us and also help to spread the message. May the year 2015 bring us into greater things. Thank you for being part of my 2014. Stay inspired!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment