Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Monday, 10 November 2014

8 Year Old Speaks About Why Fathers Need To Be Present In The Lives of Their Kids

King Nahh is a young child actor who loves to inspire parents and children. He says children should have fun and learning should be a creative exercise. In a recent You tube video, the 8 year old spoke about why fathers need to be present in the lives of their children. Read more below:

Nahh says that fathers need to be there more for their children. He emphasizes the importance of father-son sit-down talks throughout the video, at one point explaining that while mothers can help their sons, there are certain things only a father can teach.

Nahh talks about his experiences with his own father, saying that, “My father never had a father. But he told me about it and never gave up on me and every time he would sit down and talk to me, he would talk to me about everything. And plus, he would encourage me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment