Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Day 2014 - Be Thankful, Stay Thankful, Live Everyday Thankful

Thanksgiving Day is not usually celebrated in my part of the world, but I just want to join our friends in the USA to celebrate this special day tomorrow. It's worth it setting aside a particular day to give thanks with family and loved ones. So what are you thankful for?

I am thankful for the gift of life. I am thankful for being a wife and mother. I am thankful for being a daughter and sister. I am thankful for sunshine in my life, joy in my heart, a contented soul, peace in my spirit.And even though the world seems chaotic at the moment, humanity gone astray and many consciences dead. We can still choose to look and see that ray of hope, that truth in the fable, that sunshine after the rain.

Be thankful for family, the privilege of sharing special moments and creating lasting memories with those you love, be thankful for sharing those final moments with a loved one, be thankful for the opportunity to serve that child with special needs, be thankful for the opportunity to serve, love and give, be thankful for life, living and the one who has given you this privilege. Be Thankful. Stay Thankful. Live Everyday Thankful. Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's inspirational, 9ja flave affects lives; keep it up.

    ReplyDelete