Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Monday, 20 October 2014

Governor Fayose Thankful For a Second Chance (Photo)

The newly elected governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose went all out to show his appreciation to God, for giving him a second chance. The governor laid flat on the floor, prostrating in thanksgiving to God.

In his speech at a Thanksgiving service held at the Deeper Life Praying Camp, Ajebandele, Ado Ekiti, yesterday, Fayose said having a second chance was a rare opportunity, and that he had forgiven those who were behind his removal from office in 2006. He said: "This time my mission is to look after Ekiti people and not to fight anybody. I will not allow this position to go into my head or use it to oppress anybody. I don’t have anybody in mind to punish or any political battle to fight. I won’t take vengeance, vengeance belongs to God. Be assured I will be warm to you. But you too turn away from evil so that the state can develop.”

In her testimony, wife of the Governor, Feyisetan disclosed how God revealed the second coming of her husband to her. Mrs. Fayose said, God revealed to me that my husband, Mr Ayodele Fayose, will return as the Governor, but He never told me the time. God told me that our return would be done in such a way that will beat the people’s imagination. At a time, I prayed to God to please push my husband out of politics. Later, God told me that He will leave him there for him to prove His power.

Mrs Fayose said her husband facilitated her closeness to God 19 years ago, when he took her to Deeper Life Bible church, “where I found God because I was deep in worldliness in terms of dressing and behaviour. Today, God has taken my life and I thank Him for restoring our lost glory."

Source - Punch, vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment