Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Bankole Cardoso's Tribute To His Late Mother Dr Ameyo Adadevoh

Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh was one of those that died of the deadly Ebola virus, which she contacted from Liberian, Patrick Sawyer when she attended to his case at the First Consultants Medical Centre, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Her only son, Bankole Cardoso paid his own touching tribute to his late mother, during a farewell service organised by family and friends. May God grant her family the strength and comfort they will ever need. Read his tribute below:

“My darling mother, though there is an irreplaceable void in my life, I am comforted by the fact that you are in the perfect place. I remember you telling a friend just about a month before you passed how when I was younger you told me there is no mother in heaven and how upset that made me. I came to you a few hours later to ask, “Are you sure mummy that I will not know you in heaven” and you laughed at how much I loved you. True to yourself, your response was silly boy, “He thinks he can give me wahala on this earth and then still not let me rest in heaven”. I know you are in heaven now mom and I have accepted that you are enjoying your well earned rest. I love you forever and look forward to seeing you again in heaven. May your soul rest in perfect peace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment