Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Saturday, 2 August 2014

Happy New Month to All 9jaflave Readers

Happy New Month!!!! I just had to welcome you guys to the month of August even though it's coming in late. The year 2014 has been good to me so far, I am learning to trust my heavenly father wholeheartedly, listen more for wisdom and direction. I am also daily being inspired to act on my dreams, goals and aspirations.

Life is a journey and with each season comes new lessons and new opportunities. The courage to be inspired to action remains with us. You may have walked through the last few months hoping to see the change you desire, but things still look the same. Find courage, hold on to faith and do something this month of august. Find somebody, a story or an event to inspire you. May the month of August give you pleasant surprises and many reasons to smile.

Keep being inspired here @9jaflave. Thanks for reading and supporting my dream of positively influencing young minds with everything and anything inspirational. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment