Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Monday, 25 August 2014

Feyi Agagu Opens Up On Surviving a Plane Crash

Former Ondo State Governor Olusegun Agagu’s son, Feyi, has finally opened up on the plane crash that nearly took his life about a year ago. He described his escape from death as a rare miracle for which his family would always be grateful to God.

He added: “I am not just lucky; I am a blessed survivor.” He said that only few could have survived in that moment of uncertainty, tension and anxiety. Not many could have survived a plane crash. It is not something you plan or pray for. It takes God’s grace. I cannot say it was because of how I sat in the plane or where I sat. “I just saw the plane going down. I saw smoke and I passed out. When I opened my eyes in the hospital, I could recollect what happened within seconds. I remembered that the plane was going down.”

Feyi was accompanying the plane carrying his father’s body to Akure, the Ondo State capital, for a state burial when it crashed. He and one of his in-laws survived while the Commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture, Mr. Deji Falae, popular undertaker, Mr Tunji Okunsanya and his son, all died in the crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment