Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Sunday, 31 August 2014

9jaflave Talkback: Caring For a Sick Fiance/Fiancee With a Highly Infectious and Deadly Disease?

In a recent interview, the fiance of the nurse who died from Ebola, Dennis Akagha opened up about her last days, how he cared for her and how he survived the deadly disease. He Said: "The last day I saw her, I had to go inside the ward because she was so unkempt as nobody attended to her. At that time, the quarantined patients were in the former facility where there was no water and she had messed up herself again. I had to look for water to clean her up, change her pampers and arrange her bedding. Since I was aware of what I was dealing with, I got myself protected while cleaning up the place."

I must confess that I was touched by this man's actions. The hospital staff neglected her, he had to go in to clean her up himself, risking his own life. Some will go ahead to call his action foolish, while others will say they can never try what he did. So what do you think motivated his actions? Did he cross the line in doing what he did? Was it true love in action? Share your thoughts with me on this one. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment