Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Saturday, 26 July 2014

Sudanese Woman Who Refused to Renounce Christianity - I Knew God Would Not Abandon Me

The Sudanese woman Meriam Ibrahim who shot into limelight, after being sentenced to death in her country for marrying a Christian and refusing to renounce her Christian faith has finally spoken out. Meriam who narrowly escaped the death penalty after a lot of international pressure and support has been moved to Italy with her family. 

She said she will start a new life in the U.S. 'like a real family' and 'trust in God as I always have done'. In her first comments since arriving in Italy after her ordeal, Meriam said: 'Thanks to God we are all fine. I trusted God from the first instant. I knew that he would not abandon me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment