Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Saturday, 3 May 2014

Michelle Obama Urges Young Girls to Get A Good Education in New Girl Power Movement

The First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama, is encouraging young women to get a good education, work hard and achieve their dreams in a new 'girl power' movement by Seventeen magazine. She urges young girls to embrace their inner 'girl power'. 'I believe that girl power is about being the very best version of who you are,' she says. 'It's about developing every power, every skill, every last bit of brain power that you have. And to do all of that, you need to get a good education.'

Mrs Obama joins other famous female faces like Selena Gomez and Lea Michele in Seventeen's magazine Girl Power movement. In her speech, she emphasizes the importance of trying hard at school and getting a good education. 'I know all of this from my own experience because getting my education opened doors for me that I never could have imagined,' she explains.

'And as I always tell my daughters, a good education is something that no one can ever take away from you. You always get to keep what you know.' The First Lady then encourages girls to 'keep on working hard. Keep on working as much as you can, because that's how you'll tap into your own girl power, and achieve your dreams.'

No comments:

Post a Comment