Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Grammy Nominated Singer Deryck Whibley Warns Fans of The Dangers of Heavy Drinking (Photos)

Grammy nominated Singer Deryck Whibley, who used to be married to Avril Lavigne, was hospitalized for over a month after collapsing at home. The front-man of the rock band Sum 41 has warned his young fans of the dangers of drinking, after his liver and kidney collapsed. 

In an emotional post on Friday, he revealed he had been seriously ill in hospital, and had spent a week unconscious and attached to an IV drip.  'I was drinking hard every day. Until one night. I was sitting at home, poured myself another drink around midnight and was about to watch a movie when all of a sudden I didn't feel so good,' the musician wrote in a post. His fiancĂ©e rushed him to hospital, where he was later told that his kidneys and liver had collapsed.

'Needless to say it scared me straight. I finally realized I can’t drink anymore. If I have one drink the doc’s say I will die,' he said. The singer added: 'I’m not preaching or anything but just always drink responsibly. I didn’t, and look where that got me.' Whibley has a clear cut approach to his recent health scare, telling fans: 'The reason I got so sick is from all the hard boozing I've been doing over the years. It finally caught up to me.' While the self-confessed hard drinker can no longer have any alcohol, he has said being forced to quit drinking has renewed his creativity.





1 comment:

  1. Good lesson to "boozers" Hope they 'all learn.

    ReplyDelete