Affordable Ad Rates

Affordable Ad Rates
Email ufoma2toyin@gmail.com

Friday, 25 April 2014

Woman Found Inside 6Ft Deep Gutter in Lagos

How in the world did this woman get inside the gutter? According to this report, at about 9am today, a passerby noticed someone stretching out a hand from a very small hole in a 6ft deep gutter just in front of Army Barracks Ojuelegba surulere, Lagos, calling out for help, the passerby quickly ran into the barracks to get help.

Within minutes, the place was crowded with people saying all sort of things about the lady inside the gutter, some said she was a witch who fell from the sky, while others said she was on her way from Oshogbo and got sucked in the gutter. When she was asked, 'What are you doing inside the gutter?' she replied weeping ''Please I need water, help me.'' 

A senior officer of the Nigerian Army asked the soldiers to get her out of the gutter for safety, a welder was able to cut off the iron shields on the gutter, and she was finally brought out by a good Samaritan who entered the gutter to help her out. A piece of nylon found with her was used to cover her naked body and she said: "My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here, He (GOD) said I should confess my sins so that I don't die, please I need water to drink, help me, I don't know how I found myself here, please help me."  A Lagos State ambulance later arrived and took her away for proper medical attention.





1 comment:

  1. What is this again! Winch things?

    ReplyDelete